Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Summary
A West Bengal government initiative aiming at giving financial support to women heads of households under the ‘Lakshmi Bhandar’ scheme will benefit about 1.6 crore people. The scheme’s was implementation on July 1, 2021. However the application process started on 16th September 2021.
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||To offer a 500 monthly stipend to General Category women and a 1000 monthly stipend to SC/ST women.|
Many households do not receive basic income support, therefore they are unable to pay their day-to-day expenses. The West Bengal government has created the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme to help all of these individuals. The government will give basic income support to female heads of families under this plan.
This article will cover all you need to know about the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme, including its goal, features, and advantages, eligibility, documents required as well as the application form and process. By going through this article you will have all knowledge required to apply for Lakshmi Bhandar scheme.
Scheme Highlights-West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar
|Name Of The West Bengal Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||The Female Heads Of Household|
|Objective||To Provide Basic Income Support / Social Security|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|Assistant For General Category||Rs 500 Per Month And Rs 6000 Per Year|
|Assistance For Sc And St Category||Rs 1000 Per Month And Rs 12000 Per Year|
|Budget||Rs 12900 Crore|
|TMC Manifesto||Download Here|
What is Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
The West Bengal government has created the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme to offer basic income support to female heads of families. The government would pay Rs 500 per month to general category families and Rs 1000 per month to SC/ST families under this plan. This plan would help almost 1.6 crore West Bengal residents. This Scheme was created with the state’s monthly average consumption expenditure of a household in mind, which is Rs 5249. The financial assistance offered through this plan will cover 10% to 20% of a beneficiary’s monthly expenses. The reward money under this scheme will be paid straight into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Benefits of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The Advantages and Characteristics of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|The West Bengal government has introduced the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.|
|Financial assistance will be offered to the female head of the household under this plan.|
|Monthly financial assistance would be Rs 500 for general categories and Rs 1000 for SC and ST categories.|
|This plan would help 1.6 crore West Bengal families.|
|This plan was created with the state monthly average consumption expenditure of a household in mind of Rs 5249.|
|With the aid of this programme, the beneficiary's monthly expenses would be compensated to the tune of 10% to 20%.|
|The reward money under this plan will be directly deposited into the recipients' bank accounts.|
|This initiative is open to all households from the SC and ST populations.|
|The West Bengal government has set a budget of Rs 12900 crores for the execution of this plan. • The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar project was also included in the Trinamool Congress' election manifesto.|
|The scheme's implementation will begin on July 1, 2021.|
Guidelines for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The West Bengal government has issued the guidelines and norms for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar programme. The government would offer a monthly allowance of Rs 500 to impoverished households under this plan. Families from scheduled castes and tribes would receive a monthly stipend of Rs 1000. On July 30, 2021, the department of women and child development and social welfare announced the eligibility and other requirements for benefiting from the plan. This scheme is effective from September, 2021. It should be mentioned that this program was included in the Trinamool Congress’s election agenda.
This plan would provide basic income support to all qualifying female heads of families. The financial reward will be deposited straight into the beneficiary’s bank account. This plan will help around 1.60 West Bengal families.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Rules
- The benefit amount under this program will be distributed beginning in September 2021.
- Beneficiaries can obtain free application forms at government camps hosted across the state.
- From the 16th of August 2021 until the 15th of September 2021, applicants may apply.
- All candidates must provide all needed papers, including an Aadhar card and a bank account passbook, together with the application form.
- This program is not open to households with at least one tax-paying member.
- General category women with more than 2 hectares of land are likewise ineligible to qualify for this plan.
- The beneficiary’s bank account will be credited with the benefit amount.
- The beneficiary’s Aadhaar number must be connected to his or her bank account.
- This initiative is open to West Bengal women who are permanent residents and aged 25 to 60.
- This plan is not available to women who work full-time in the commercial or public sectors.
- This plan is also open to part-time employees.
The West Bengal government has created the Lakshmi Bhandar initiative to offer basic income support to the female head of the household. More than 12 Lakh 30 thousand people have successfully enrolled under this initiative. West Bengal residents have applied for this initiative through Duare Sarkar camps. West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar School provides Rs 500 per month to general category female heads and Rs 1000 per month to SC and ST family female heads. The district administrators have also directed authorities to educate the public about this plan so that all eligible individuals can profit from it.
Lakshmi Bhandar PDF Download
How to Apply for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Application Form 2021 Online
The initial step for the government is to register the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme recipients. It has been estimated that the plan will benefit 1.6 crore people.
a) Step 1: Go to the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme’s official website, wb.gov.in.
b) Step 2: From the homepage, select the “Apply Online” option.
c) Step 3: The screen will display the application Form page.
d) Step 4: Now input the necessary information (name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload papers.
e) Step 5: To complete the application, click the Submit button.
Note: All interested candidates who wish to apply under this plan will have to wait for a while because the government is about to introduce it. The West Bengal government has not yet announced the application procedure for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Beneficiaries of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The official portal will be updated with the beneficiary payment status and the final list of qualified female candidates.
- Once the online registration process begins, the relevant department will compile a list of qualified candidates.
- Women would receive cash assistance of between Rs 500 and Rs 1000 per month under this initiative.
- Check the beneficiary list. Please be patient as we will soon update the beneficiary list check online process.
Documents Required–Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Document required for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- An Aadhar card.
- A certificate of caste (If Applicable).
- A ration card
- A certificate of residence.
- Age verification.
- Bank account information
- A photograph the size of a passport.
- The Swasthya Sathi Card
- Your phone number.
Age Limit for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The candidate must be between the ages of 25 and 60.
Eligibility Criteria for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has the following qualifying criteria:
- The applicant must be a West Bengal resident.
- The applicant’s age must be between 25 and 60.
- The applicant must not be employed full-time.
- The scheme allows casual employees to apply.
- The plan is open to all households belonging to the SC/ST category.
- General category households with at least one taxpaying member are unable to qualify for the scheme.
- General category families with more than 2 hectares of land are not eligible to apply for the plan.
- This plan is only open to women who are the primary bread earners in their families.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Budget and Database
Every home in the SC and ST communities would be included in this initiative. The government has established eligibility requirements for the general category. The government has set aside Rs 12900 crore for this project. The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme was also included in the Trinamool Congress’ election manifesto. The scheme’s implementation will begin on July 1, 2021. West Bengal’s government already maintains a database of certain qualified beneficiaries, such as 33 lakh women recipients of social security programs. These beneficiaries can be purchased instantly under this scheme’s direct benefit transfer. The administration will seek applications for the remaining families. The scheme’s adoption will benefit the state’s rural and urban economies.
Implementation & Start of the Scheme
Beneficiaries Will Begin Receiving Financial Aid in September 2021
The West Bengal government has created the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar initiative to help women. Women from scheduled castes and tribes would receive Rs.1000 per month under this plan, while women from the general category will receive Rs.500 per month. The government has decided to make this financial support available beginning September 1, 2021. This plan will assist all women between the ages of 25 and 60, save those who have permanent jobs in the private or public sectors. This program is open to both full-time and part-time employees.
- Citizens can apply for this programme through Dware Sarkar camps hosted around the state. From the 16th of August 2021 until the 15th of September 2021, the government will accept applications for this plan through these camps.
- •If a recipient receives a Lakshmi Bhandar card on October 20, 2021, she will begin receiving help in September 2021. Aside from that, questions on the scheme will be answered during these camps.
The goal of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021’s major goal is to give basic income assistance to female heads of families. Female heads of families would be given monetary support under this initiative (special privilege for SC and ST category). West Bengal residents would be able to fund their day-to-day activities thanks to this financial assistance. This plan will enable them to become self-sufficient. The plan will also help the state’s rural and urban economies. West Bengal residents would no longer rely on others for their everyday necessities.
Process to Apply West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Eligible West Bengal residents who want to apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme must first obtain the Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form PDF.
- Please take a printout of the application form after downloading it.
- After that, gather all of the necessary documents and begin filling out the Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form with all of the necessary information.
- Please enter the Duare Sarkar Registration No.
- Swasthya sathi Card Number o Aadhaar Number o Beneficiary Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Your date of birth.
- The name of your father. o The name of your mother.
- Name of spouse. o Address.
- Bank Account Information
- After filling out all of these data, you must complete the SELF DECLARATION Form. • Finally, please send the specified application form to the appropriate department.
FAQs Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
When will the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in West Bengal be implemented?
On September, 2021, the West Bengal government will begin implementing the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Who will gain from the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
The plan will help both SC/ST and General Category Families with low monthly income.
Is a Swasthyasathi Card required to enroll in the Lakshmi Bhandar Prokolpo?
If an applicant does not already have a Swasthyasathi Card, she must first enroll in the Lakshmi Bhandar programme. She will subsequently be given a Swasthyasathi card and would be eligible for the Lakshmi Bhandar Prokolpo privilege.
District Wise List Of Total Applicants
|South 24 Parganas||213750|
Lokkhi bhandar form | Lokkhi bhandar prokolpo
Lokkhi bhandar prokolpo is the Bengali name of the scheme and is the same. You may download the Lokkhi bhandar form from the official website, also you can download it from below.
Important Updates on Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- More than 1.23 million individuals have enrolled for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, a West Bengal government effort to give basic income support to female heads led by Mamata Banerjee.
- There has been a big throng at Duare Sarkar camps, with the most of them being women who want to register for the Lakshmi Bhandar program. | West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Thursday dismissed rumors that tax arrears must be cleared in order to enjoy the “Lakshmi Bhandar” scheme.
- The guidelines and procedures for the Lakshmi Bhandar programme have been released by the West Bengal government.
- The state government would provide a monthly stipend of Rs 500 to impoverished families under this welfare plan launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- Families belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) are entitled for Rs 1,000.
- Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister, had promised the plan before the recent Assembly elections.
- Determine Eligibility for Monthly Income Support for Female Heads of Households in 1.6 million Households
Important Dates for this Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Scheme Started From||1st July 2021|
|Start Date to Apply Online||2021-08-16 00:00:00|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2021-09-15 00:00:00|
|Start receiving the amount from||2021-09-01 00:00:00|
Hon. Chief Whip of West Bengal Legislative Assembly and M.L.A. Panihati, Shri Nirmal Ghosh himself at the registration counter of Lakshmir Bhander scheme at #DuareSarkar camp in Agarpara Balika Bidyalaya for Ward no. 05 and 06 of @PaniMuni Panihati Municipality pic.twitter.com/6gAo9NYrnm— SDICO Barrackpore N 24 Pgns (@NSdico) August 18, 2021
Important Links Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Apply Online – New||Application Form PDF | Login|
|West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Status||Click Here|
|West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme 2021||Official Website|
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Hydexcust.org is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Hydexcust.org cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Hydexcust.org’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.