PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Procedure
What is the process of PM aadhaar link in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
If you are looking for PM Kisan Aadhaar Link than you are at the right place. Here you will find a comprehensive guide of PM Kisan Aadhaar Link explained step by step. Make sure see all the details and requirement, so that you don’t make any mistake.
Why PM Kisan Aadhaar Link is required?
The Aadhaar card has aided in the provision of tailored services to citizens of the country. Only Indian nationalists are given Aadhaar, or the Unique Identification Number (UID). After successful authentication of the necessary documents, anyone, regardless of age, caste, or gender, can obtain an Aadhaar Card. Following its implementation, the Aadhaar was made required to be linked with a variety of services, including mobile sim card purchases, ration cards, PAN cards, bank accounts, LPG subsidy, and so on.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana @ pmkisan.gov.in
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one such such add-on that requires Aadhaar to be linked to. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the PM Kisan Nidhi on December 1, 2018. The central government launched the yojana to assist farmers in receiving advantages for their land.
Only farmers with 2 hectares of land are entitled to receive payments in equal installments under this system, according to the scheme. The money will be deposited into their PM Kisan Aadhar Linked Bank account straight.
The cash would be directly deposited to the beneficiary’s bank account that is connected to their Aadhaar card, according to the scheme. As a result, linking aadhar to the PM Kisan Yojana is required.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Online
How can I connect my Aadhaar card to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme Online?
To link your Aadhaar card to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, follow the procedures below.
- Go to the PM Kisan Official website.
- Select Farmers Corner on the website available on the drop-down menu.
- Select New Farmer Registration option from the right side of the website
- Select rural or urban framer
- Type in your Aadhaar number and captcha text
- Select “Search” and click
Fill in the required fields with information about the farmer, such as state, district, block, village, farmer type, account number, mobile number, date of birth, and ownership. Make certain that all of the information is right.
- Click “Save” to finish the Kisan registration procedure.
You can also check the status of the beneficiary by following the steps outlined below.
- Go to the PM Kisan Official website.
- Select Farmers Corner from the right side menu.
- From the drop-down option in the website, choose Beneficiary Status.
- You can look up the status of a beneficiary using their Aadhar number, account number, or mobile number.
- Farmers’ payment status will be given.
How can I connect my Aadhaar number to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
The Agriculture Department, Cooperation and Farmer Welfare Department are in charge of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. It was founded on February 24, 2019 with the goal of assisting farmers. According to the initiative, a total of Rs 6,000 will be credited to their bank accounts in three equal installments each year.
To benefit from the initiative, the applicant must link their Aadhaar card number to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
To link an Aadhaar card to the PM Kisan Yojana, perform the steps listed below:
- First, go to the bank branch associated with your Aadhaar Card.
- Now, in the presence of the bank officer, sign the photocopy of your Aadhaar Card.
- Keep the original Aadhaar Card with you at all times.
- After the aadhaar card has been verified, the bank will seed the aadhaar card online.
- It will be filled with the Aadhaar number, which is a 12-digit unique identifying number.
- The individual will receive a message on their registered mobile number following the successful verification process.
- When entering data, make sure you don’t submit any incorrect information.
PM Kisan aadhaar link status check online
How can I check the status of a payment in a PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary’s account?
- First, go to Prime Minister Kisan’s Official website.
- Then select the ‘Beneficiary Status’ box in the right side
- The user can now check the beneficiary status by entering their account number or cellphone number from their Aadhar card.
- The status of a beneficiary’s payment details will be available for you on the screen.
How can I link my bank account to my Aadhaar Online account?
- Step 1: First, sign in to internet banking for the bank account to which you want to attach your Aadhaar card.
- Step 2: Next, seek for an option that says “Aadhar card seeding” or “Add aadhar card” or something similar.
- Step 3: Continue by entering your aadhar data carefully and double-checking them before pressing the submit button.
- Step 4: After successful verification of the information provided, the connection of a bank account with an Aadhar number will be finished.
FTO is a symbol that appears on your bank account.
If the beneficiary of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi has not yet received the credited amount to their bank account, but there is no need to be alarmed if your bank account shows FTO (Fund Transfer Order).
FTO denotes that the government has validated the information submitted by the recipient and that the funds will be credited to the account as soon as possible.
Benefits and features of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
- This program was established to give a minimal level of economic support to the farming community, which is forced to deal with the unforeseeable repercussions of nature (unseasonal rainfall, floods, drought, natural calamities and so on).
- All qualifying farmers would get a direct benefit transfer (DBT) of Rs 2,000 every quarter and a total of Rs 6,000 per year.
- In Tamil Nadu, over 5.5 lakh ineligible beneficiaries have been discovered, resulting in a loss of over Rs 110 crore to the state exchequer.
- The suspected scammer used publicly accessible Aadhaar card information to register for the PM Kisan Yojana.
How do I check the status of PM Kisan’s Aadhar link online?
According to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s rules and regulations, attaching an Aadhaar card number to the yojana is required in order to have the installment amount immediately credited to a bank account.
To check the status for confirmation, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, go to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s Official website.
- Now move to the farmer’s option from the right side.
- •Select the available link to edit Aadhaar failed records.
- •Use your Aadhaar number, bank account number, mobile number, or the farmer’s name to find your information.
- A dashboard for your account will appear.
- You may check the status of your Aadhaar card on this page to see if it has been linked or not.
How do I modify the number on my Aadhaar card in the PM Kisan Correction Form?
The Aadhaar Card, or 12-digit unique identity number, is a form of identification issued by the Indian government to its residents. Currently, attaching an Aadhaar card is required to receive a variety of benefits from the Indian government. Obtaining an LPG subsidy, opening a bank account, obtaining a new mobile number, and obtaining a PAN Card are among the services available.
If there is a change in the aadhaar card, it can be repaired by going to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website and following the steps listed below.
- First, go to www.pmkisan.gov.in, which is the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Go to the home page and then click on the ‘Farmer Corner.’
- Select the ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’ from the top right side of the menu option.
- You will be sent to a different page. The user will have the choice of entering their Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, or Farmer Number on this page.
- Continue by clicking on the Aadhaar Number.
- Fill in all essential details and click ‘Update’ after selecting the Aadhaar number option.
- All of your information will be modified and updated as needed.
How do you change your Aadhaar number?
The credit installment would be instantly paid to the farmer’s bank account that is connected to the Aadhaar card under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. As a result, it is vital to link or update exact and accurate aadhaar card information. If the applicant’s bank account is not connected to an Aadhaar card, he or she will not be able to receive the advantages of the central government’s scheme.
You can either amend the information on the bank’s website or submit it to the appropriate bank officer.
Farmers can update or amend their Aadhaar card number by following these steps.
- Go to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s Official website.
- Continue on to the farmer’s market section.
- Select Edit Aadhaar Failure Records from the right side menu on the website
- Use a mobile number, an Aadhaar number, a bank account number, or the farmer’s name to find out more information.
- The dashboard for your farmer account will show on the screen now
- The user can now precisely change or update their Aadhar details and submit them.
PM-KISAN Help Desk
PM-Kisan Helpline No:
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of products. HydExcust.org is not an organization intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and HydExcust.org cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply HydExcust.org’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.