What is UPES Blackboard ?
UPES Blackboard has a strong in-house eLearning staff that is strongly supported by the faculty who are pushing blended learning, coaching, and faculty development programs. With UPES Blackboard the institution promotes and encourages teachers to use blended learning. The goal is to give a variety of approaches in order to create a more thorough learning experience.
UPES Blackboard comes with Classroom training, e-learning, video lectures, online exams, and interactive digital textbooks with integrated animations are all examples of this. In 2018, UPES got two Blackboard catalyst awards for maximizing student learning experiences, and in 2019, UPES received two Blackboard catalyst awards for teacher professional development.
If you are seeking for upes blackboard, simply click on the links provided below.
To access Blackboard Learn, make sure you’re using the appropriate browser, either Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox.
1. Navigate to the UPSE Blackboard Learn Official website.
2. Enter your e-mail address and password.
Your username is your UPES user ID received from institution
Your password is the one you chose when you registered.
Go to the option Password Reset if you need to reset your password.
You may also access Blackboard from the College’s main page by clicking on the link here and selecting Blackboard elearn option.
Blackboard Course Material
How can I access my UPES Blackboard course materials?
As soon as your class begins, you’ll be able to access all of your class materials on Blackboard. After selecting your course from the course list, choose Class Materials from the left-hand navigation menu.
Classes in UPES Blackboard
Your classes will be available on UPES Blackboard Learn as soon as they begin. Many classes have start dates that are listed here. Others, depending on the class, may become available on various dates.
If the class start date has passed and you are still unable to access your classes using Blackboard’s “My Courses” page, try using the Firefox or Chrome browsers to confirm that the issue is not related to your browser.
Students commonly say that after switching to one of these browsers, they can watch their lessons.
Send Attachment in Blackboard
• If you have access to UPES Blackboard, you can email an attachment to your teacher by using your student ID as the username and password.
• Go to the “Welcome Page” page and choose a course from the “My Courses” section.
• Select the “Send Email” button on the course’s left-hand side, and then click “Send Email”.
• Choose the group you want to send the email and attachment to.
“All Instructor Users,” for example.
• Fill in the “Subject” area with a subject.
• Type your message in the “Message” area.
•To add an attachment, click the “Attach a File” button.
• Click on the “Browse” button and locate the file you wish to attach to your message.
• Choose the file and press the “Open” button.
You can now see that your file is connected.
• Press the “Submit” button.
You will receive a copy of the email message on your UPES student email account inbox.
Exam and Test on UPES Blackboard
How can I take a quiz or exam on Blackboard?
The teacher may decide to utilize the Blackboard Learn system to deliver examinations in a class that you are enrolled in.
To take an online quiz or exam using the UPES Blackboard Learn system, follow these steps:
- Access Blackboard by entering your student ID (as the login) and password.
- Click the “Courses” tab at the top to access your course list, or scroll down to the “My Courses” section to pick a course.
- Select the “Class Materials” button on the left side of the side menu panel to access the materials.
- Choose an appropriate learning plan and test.
- Instructors can select from a variety of testing alternatives.
- When selecting an exam, be careful to read the comprehensive instructions provided by your teacher.
- When you’re finished, click the “Begin” button.
- Respond to all inquiries.
- When you’ve finished answering all of your questions, click the “Save and Submit” option.
- Click “OK.”
- A summary of the exam you just finished will display.
NOTE: Instructors may ask you to take online tests at the Assessment Centers. Inquire with your teacher about these specifics.
Blackboard UPES Assignment Submission
How can I submit a Blackboard assignment?
Below are the steps to submit a Blackboard assignment:
- Access Blackboard by entering your student ID (as the login) and password.
- Choose your course from the My Courses section on the right.
- Navigate to the Class Materials area on the left and click on the Learning Plans icon on the left.
- Locate the task in the Learning Plans and open it.
- Scroll down to Attach Files and select Browse My Computer.
- Find the file you wish to attach (on your OneDrive, USB drive, or hard disc), then click Open. This will sync your assignment with Blackboard.
- To turn it in, click Submit.
How can I resubmit a fresh assignment on Blackboard if I accidentally submitted the wrong one?
The majority of UPES Blackboard assignments only allow one submission attempt.
The number of submissions and the chance to resubmit an assignment is determined by the instructor of a class.
If the assignment is set to allow re-submissions, when you return to it, a button labeled “Start New Submission” will appear towards the bottom of the screen.
Attempt to clear the Submission
If that button is not available, you will need to ask your Instructor to clear your attempt. It is recommended that you contact your instructor via email on Blackboard (in the Instructor User Group). Explain that you made a mistake and request that your efforts be reset.
Video Assignment on UPES Blackboard
What is the procedure for uploading and submitting a video assignment to Blackboard UPES?
You may submit a video assignment to Blackboard by posting your video to YouTube and sharing it with your instructor via Blackboard.
Then you may upload it from your PC or your preferred device to YouTube. Due to YouTube being a Google product, you may also sign in using your student email address.
Once you’ve logged into your account, follow these steps to submit your video:
- Click on the video camera symbol with a plus sign YouTube add video button in the upper right corner of the page, near your profile button.
- Choose Upload Video from the drop-down menu.
- Upload a video to YouTube
- The Upload Video window will appear, allowing you to pick the file to upload.
- Drag & drag or click the button to pick files to upload.
- Select your video by clicking the Select Files button.
- This will cause the video to be uploaded to your YouTube account.
- You may then change the privacy settings to make it publicly viewable or not.
- You can also give the video a title and use keywords/tags to help others discover it.
- When the video has finished uploading, you will be able to share the link with your instructor/classmates.
Is there a difference between UPES Blackboard Learn and Blackboard Ultra?
Blackboard Learn with the Ultra experience (Learn Ultra) provides a simpler, more powerful teaching and learning experience. Learn Ultra improves student engagement, eases the load on instructors, and clears the way to success by providing a contemporary, intuitive, and completely responsive interface.
UPSE Student Space
Learn about important Student Space parts such as Student Portal, Blackboard, E-mail, Student Bulletin, E-library, and so on.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies – UPES
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies? https://stu.upes.ac.in/
You may now use Google-powered email, calendars, document sharing, and instant messaging from your @[stu.upes.ac.in…] address.
CCE Learn – CCE UPES
CCE Learn (Learning Management System) – Blackboard LMS. Lean Learning Administration System is an integrated collection of web-based technologies for course management and delivery (LMS).
Find CCE Learn Link Here
Asia Pacific | Blackboard
The system is pushing the frontiers of learning together by harnessing the power of technology.
- View the Video
- Check out the blog.
- Blackboard Learn Ultra is an online learning platform.
- Student raises his or her hand.
Mobile Learn | Blackboard UPES
Help https://help.blackboard.com/Mobile Learn
Blackboard Instructor is a mobile app that allows you to access course information, grade assignments, participate in conversations with students, and engage with your…
On Google Play store you will find Blackboard’s mobile app solution for keeping students informed, up to date, and connected.
Click here to Download the Mobile App
Blackboard Notifications -Facebook UPES
vital updates regarding your LMS activities and interactions get
Blackboard Notifications via facebook-UPES. Connect to the UPES Blackboard page on Facebook
Know About UPES
The University Of Petroleum And Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun was formed in 2003 by the Uttarakhand State Legislature under the UPES Act, 2003. The University Grants Commission (UGC) and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) have both authorized the university (NAAC) (NAAC). UPES has a sprawling 44-acre campus in Dehradun’s lush and beautiful surroundings. The university offers industry-aligned and specialized education through its various colleges.
For MBA, UPES Dehradun is at number 66, while B.tech is placed at no. 167, according to the NIRF’s rankings for 2020. The institute provides undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Law, Design, Business, Health Science, and Modern Media. B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, LLB, LLM, BA, MA, BBA, MBA, Ph.D., and more programmes are available.
Admission to the university is dependent on an admission examination. The institution accepts a variety of test results, including the CAT, MAT, and CMAT. UPES Dehradun also has its own entrance exams, such as the UPESEAT, ULSAT, and UPESMET.
UPES has collaborated with a number of significant national and international organizations throughout the years to provide students with industry immersion opportunities.
According to the university’s official website, it was the world’s first to partner with IBM to co-brand 16 cutting-edge specialized programs through a joint venture with the Centre of Information Technology.
It has also collaborated with a number of other organizations on a number of projects, some of which are listed below:
- Microsoft: UPES, in cooperation with Microsoft, provides degrees such as BTech, MTech in Electronics, Computer Science, BPharm, BSc Nutrition, MBA Analytics, BDes, and MDes (Design).
- Oracle: UPES and Oracle have formed an exclusive alliance to launch a Workforce Development Program (WDP). These specialized WDP programs are combined with UPES’ current BCA and BTech programs.
- CISCO: The University provides BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering programs in cooperation with CISCO.
- BSE Institute: The BSE Institute and UPES have inked an exclusive Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to provide courses in the Finance & Accounting and Corporate Finance sectors.
- Wockhardt: This global pharmaceutical and biotechnology business provides a BPharm curriculum in partnership with UPES. https://learn.upes.ac.in/
Is UPES recognized by the UGC?
The University Grants Commission upholds and acknowledges the University (UGC).
Does UPES have NAAC accreditation?
Yes, it is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council with a ‘A’ rating (NAAC).
How is UPES supported financially?
The Hydrocarbons Education and Research Society is a UPES sponsor (HERS). The “Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860” governs it.
Does UPES get outside funding?
No, UPES Dehradun is a private institution that does not get any grants or financial help from the state government.
Are students from UPES online education programme invited to convocation?
Yes, students from all forms of study, whether regular, part-time, or distance, are welcomed to the convocation event. Convocation is held once a year at the University.
Is it possible to study more than one course at UPES at the same time?
No, according to Government of India laws, a student cannot pursue two degree programmes at the same time.
Can students contact faculty members other than during weekend live courses at UPES?
Yes, applicants can reserve a time slot with the appropriate faculty member by submitting a ticket to the help desk.
Is there a time limit for completing the programmes at UPES?
According to government rules, the least time required to finish UG programmes is three years and the maximum time is five years. Postgraduate courses, on the other hand, have a minimum of two years and a maximum of four years.
How many departments does UPES have?
UPES has seven separate schools that specialize in Engineering, Computer Science, Law, Design, Business, Health Sciences, and Modern Media.
Does UPES provide remote education courses?
Yes, UPES Dehradun provides CCE–Distance Learning Programmes to students through its unique Learning and Development Centre.
Does UPES accept overseas students?
A. Yes, UPES Dehradun accepts foreign students. Candidates can apply for admission both online and offline.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of products. HydExcust.org is not an organization intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and HydExcust.org cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply HydExcust.org’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.