VAHAN 4 Services (Sarathi Parivahan)
An individual may simply register the car with the help of this website. With the help of Vahan 4 Website, you may obtain full car registration & information. It contains all vehicle-related information, such as Permits & Enforcement, Registration, Fitness, and Taxes.
Without traveling to the RTO, the car owner can register online using VAHAN 4.0. Portal. The applicant can use this site to verify papers online, pay the charge, and pay the tax from anywhere. This site provides the following services to beneficiaries.
- Road tax payment (transport vehicle).
- Permits and Permit-Related Services
- A solution with checkpoints.
- Vehicle replacement.
- Vehicle transformation.
- A fitness certification.
- Automobile registration.
- ownership transfer
- Addition / Termination of Hypothecation
Vahan 4.0 Objective
The services have also been updated in the current period so that the applicant may simply utilize them. The Vahan 4 site and its services will be the subject of our discussion. The customer can use the vahan.parivahan.gov.in site to access all of the MORTH’s services.
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has taken the initiative (MORTH). The portal contains all of the services that a car owner need. The Vahan portal offers a variety of online services such as vehicle ownership transfer, road tax payment, vehicle registration renewal, hypothecation cancellation, application for NOC (No Objection Certificate), Vahan Parivahan Duplicate Registration Certificate, address change, hypothecation addition, and online payment of taxes and fees charged for the vehicle. This article contains comprehensive information on the site. The services available through the Vahan parivahan gov.in site are extensive.
Through this post, you may learn about the vast array of services available through the Vahan 4 site. Read the entire article below to get all of the full information on the services available through the official portal. Applicants will be provided with a comprehensive overview of the parivahan Rc status, vehicle data, new registration, Application Status, Road Tax, Driving License, Owner Details, Hypothecation, Slot Booking, Insurance, and much more.
Login to Vahan 4 Parivahan at vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
The Vahan portal and the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa are the Ministry of Road, Transport, and Highways’ two most major flagship projects. Both portals have proven to be useful to customers, since all necessary documents pertaining to your car can now be quickly accessible through the site. Today’s topic will be the Vahan site in particular. Services such as Status for various services, Appointment Facility, Online LOI, Online Trade Certificate, Online LOI, Online permit, Application of self backlog, and much more are among the portal’s fascinating features. Each feature of the gateway will be thoroughly described here.
Overview of Vahan 4.0 Parivahan Sewa.
The table below contains all of the information about the Vahan Portal. Examine the facts, and if you have any questions, please post them in the comments area below.
|Vehicle Registration||New Vehicle Registration
Renewal of Registration
Transfer of Ownership
Change of Address etc.
|Taxes||State-wise tax calculation & Payment|
|Enforcement||Issue of Challan
Settlement of Penalty Amount
|Permit||Issue of National & Interstate Permit
Renewal of Permit
|Fitness||Issue of Fitness Certificate
Renewal of Fitness Certificate
Schedule a Car Registration Appointment
- First, go to VAHAN’s official website.
- On the site, you must “Click on other online services.”
- Then, under the Appointment section, click on “Book Appointment.”
- A screen will now appear in front of you, on which you must input your “Application number.”
- Select Get User Details from the drop-down menu.
Temporary Registration Form Print
Print a Temporary Registration Form on the VAHAN 4.0 (Citizen Services) Portal
- Step 1: Download and print the “Temporary Registration” document from the “Document download” page.
- Step 2: Select the state where you want RC from the Drop Down box.
- Step 3: Enter your registration number and chassis number, then click the “validate registration number/chasi number” button.
Add a Pending Document or Modify an Uploaded Document.
The Vahan portal offers a vital function in the form of adding the pending document. Applicants can also use the site to make changes to the submitted document. To use the aforementioned services, simply follow the easy procedures outlined below.
- Go to the Vahan Parivahan’s official website, www.vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
- On the official portal’s homepage, the status bar contains a number of options.
- Select Add Pending/Modify Uploaded Documents from the drop down menu.
- The new tab will then be displayed on the screen.
- On the screen, there will be two options: Add Pending Document and Modify Upload Document.
- The applicant must fill out the details on the vahan parivahan portal and upload any outstanding papers, including the registration number, chassis number, application number, and mobile phone to whom the authorities will send the OTP.
- The same information must be supplied for Modifying Upload Document as for the foregoing.
- After filling out the form, submit it so that you may add or amend the document on the vahan parivahan site.
Verify a Pending Transaction.
This service may be used to check on outstanding debts.
The information needed to use this service is provided below.
- Visit the official portal and click on the Check pending transaction link on the Vahan Parivahan Portal’s homepage.
- The picture below will assist you in selecting the proper link to check the status of your pending transaction.
- A web page will display on the screen with information about the pending transaction.
- Transaction number and Registration can be used to check on pending transactions.
- Enter your transaction number from the slip into the transaction number field.
- During registration, applicants must submit their registration number as well as the last five digits of their chassis number.
- The information for the pending payment under the vahan parivahan will then show on the screen
RC application Status on vahan.parivahan.gov.in
The methods below can be used to determine the status of an application on the vahan parivahan site.
- After completing the preceding procedures, go to the official website and click on the “know your application status” link under the vahan parivahan status tab.
- Enter your application number now to check the progress of your application.
As a result, the applicant can learn about their application status via the portal vahan.parivahan.gov.in
Check the Status of a Pending E-Challan/Blacklist
The procedures outlined below can be used to get information on pending e-challans/blacklists.
- Visit the official portal and choose the “Know Your Pending eChallan/Blacklist Details” option from the vahan parivahan status menu.
- After clicking on the link, you will be prompted to provide your registration number in order to view your pending eChallan/Blacklist Details.
Find / Search Details about own vehicle
The car data registered with the RTO in the country may be easily obtained by following the methods outlined below.
- Go to the Vahan Parivahan Portal’s official website, www.vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
- On the Vahan site, under the status bar option, select “My car Details.”
- Applicants must provide their registration, chassis, and engine numbers.
Sign Up on Vahan Parivahan Registration Portal
Applicants must register their information on the vahan parivahan site by filling out a registration form. The portal provides a plethora of services that can only be accessed after registering with the site.
The specifics of the portal registration are provided below.
- Go to the official website, vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
- The parivahan portal’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the page, applicants will find the login portal; if you are already registered, input your information; otherwise, select the “Register” option.
- On the screen, the user registration form will display.
- Fill up the application form with your information, including the applicant’s name, email address, cellphone number, landline number, passwords, and address information.
- After you have entered the information requested on the application form.
- When you click the “submit button,” you will receive confirmation of a successful enrollment.
- Following that, the applicant will have access to their dashboard, where they will be able to examine all of the data.
Vahan 4 Online Services
The internet services that may be accessed directly from home are listed below. The portal includes a variety of online services that may be accessed by visiting the official website of Vahan 4 Parivahan.
The internet services’ direct URLs are provided below.
- Schedule an appointment, reschedule an appointment, or reprint an appointment slip.
- Letter of Intent (LOI) submitted online.
- Self-Backlog Application
Get an Online Permit
In most cases, a permit is necessary for commercial vehicles. The permit is a legal document issued by the authorities following an examination of the vehicle’s entire paperwork. For example, if you enter another state with a commercial car, you must obtain permission. The Vahan 4 parivahan site offers a comprehensive online interface for obtaining the permit. Previously, applicants had to wait in line for their turn to obtain the permission, but thanks to the portal, it is now simple for both the applicant and the authority to receive and give the online permit for their car.
To apply for the online permit, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Go to the official website at https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/.
- The homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the link and choose your state for the “online permit.”
- After you’ve chosen your state for the online permit, click “continue.”
- The screen will display the online login portal.
- Enter your vehicle’s registration number and the last five digits of its chassis.
Following that, you will be taken to the candidate dashboard, where you may apply for the permission directly.
Permit types are accessible in the Portal.
The many sorts of online permits accessible on the site are shown below.
- In India, six different types of permissions are in use.
- Permit for Stage Carriage
- Permit to drive a tourist vehicle across India.
- Permit for Contract Carriage
- Permit for a Private Service Vehicle
- Permit for Goods Carriage
- A National Permit
- Permit Temporary (For short duration).
- Exceptional Permit (For short duration).
Get online trade certificate
The trade certificate is a document that may be obtained through the Vahan Official Portal. Trade certifications are critical for dealers since without them, no car can be sold. As a result, the site makes it easier for candidates to apply for trade certifications online. The applicant who wishes to apply for a trade certificate should follow the basic steps outlined below.
- Go to the Vahan 4 Parivahan website’s official portal, vahanparivahan.gov.in.
- The official portal’s homepage will display on the screen.
- Select the “online trade certificate” link from the list of various online services.
- When you click on the link, you will be sent to a new page of “E-Vahan,” where you will find the stats supplied by the authority.
- If you have not yet registered in the portal, click on the new registration button.
- If you have the login information, choose the existing applicant.
- Candidates will next be required to provide their cellphone number and email address, after which the authorities will send an OTP.
- As seen below, the registration form will now appear on the screen.
- Fill out the registration form with the requested information, such as ownership type, state, address, pin code, and email address.
- Scroll down the page and fill out the form completely.
- Fill out the application form with the applicant affiliation and trade certificate details.
- After completing the registration form, click the submit button and enter basic information into the application form.
- After properly filling out the data, you will be able to access the trade certificate.
Update Phone Number Vahan Parivahan
Applicants using the Vahan parivahan portal’s services can now update their cellphone number with the car in question. The car owner can register their cell phone online with the details of their vehicle. The procedure for updating the Vahan parivahan cellphone number is straightforward and may be accomplished by following the procedures outlined below.
- Go to the official website, vahan parivahan gov in.
- The “update mobile number” option may be found on the official portal’s site.
- Go to the URL provided below and click on it.
- Applicants must be aware that the service is accessible in the following states: Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, Puducherry, Bihar, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Odisha, Goa, Punjab, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, and Uttarakhand.
- When you click on the link, a new tab will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Registration, Chassis, and Engine numbers.
Important Documents for Vahan Parivahan
The necessary paperwork required by the vehicle’s owner are also available on this page. Applicants who want to download crucial papers must first choose their state and then input their registration and chassis number in order to obtain the necessary document.
The documents are necessary for purposes such as selling the car, transferring ownership, obtaining a Vehicle NOC, and so on. The direct links provided here provide access to all of the certifications and paperwork available on the official portal.
|RC in the name of Financier(Form_36)||Click Here|
|RC Print(Form 23)||Click Here|
|Print No Objection Certificate(NOC)/NO Dues||Click Here|
|Print Temporary Registration||Click Here|
Vahan Login Links That Are Important.
The majority of the login URLs mentioned in the article may be accessed by entering the vehicle’s registration number and the last five digits of the chassis number. To gain access to the applicant dashboard, the individual must first register by filling out the registration form. The preceding paragraph contains step-by-step instructions for completing the application form.
- Login to your cart (Bulk Tax Payment) by clicking here.
- Appointment Login-Click here for further information.
- Login to the Portal-Click here.
- Login to the HelpDesk by clicking here.
Mobile Application M-parivahan
The authority has also launched a mobile application to improve the user experience of serving the site. The application will have all of the features that we described on our website. Here is a sample of the information available on the Mparivahan mobile application.
- The name of the owner.
- The date of registration.
- Registration Authority
- Create a model.
- Fuel Type
- Age of the vehicle.
- Vehicle type.
- Insurance Continuity.
- Fitness Authenticity.
Features of the m-parivahan application:
- Access to all car information with a single click.
- Applicants may quickly check the status of their RC.
- Online payment of car taxes.
- The programme makes it simple to obtain the certificates required for selling the car, as well as the NOC.
- If the applicant is purchasing a second automobile through the application, the vehicle information might be crossed.
How to Cancel/Withdraw Your Application
Visit the Vahan Citizen Service’s official website.
- On the home page, under the status section, click on the option to Withdraw Your Application.
- When you get to the following screen, enter the application number and Chassis Number to proceed.
Vehicle Registration Complaint
- Go to the official website of Vahan Parivahan to begin the process of submitting a car registration complaint.
- On the website’s home page, under Complaint, you will find the option to Register Complaint; click on it.
- When you arrive at the new page, the complaint form will be shown in front of you.
- Fill in all of the required information and submit the form.
- You can file a complaint in this manner.
- Now, click the “Submit” button to file your complaint.
Check the Status of a Complaint on Vahan 4 Portal
- Visit the official website
- The option Know Your Complaint Status will show in the Complaint menu; click on it.
- Enter the template ID and press the Submit button.
- Details will appear in front of you.
Check the Status of Your Vahan Parivahan Payment Online
- First and foremost, go to the official website of Vahan Citizen Service.
- The option Know Your Payment Transaction Status will appear in the status section of the main page.
- Select it by clicking on it.
- When you get to the next screen, enter your Transaction ID and click Search.
- The information will be displayed to you once you click.
Check your RC status/print your RC FORM 23
(CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION)
- First, go to VAHAN’s official website.
- On the webpage, you must “Click on Download Document.”
- Then, under the “Download document” area, click on “RC Print.”
- A screen will now appear in front of you, on which you must pick the state in which your vehicle is registered. (Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu etc.)
- Enter your Registration number, Chassis number, and Engine number now.
- After that, you must select the validate option.
Documents necessary to verify the status of Vahan’s RC.
The following documents are necessary to determine the RC Status.
- Application Form 25
- A certificate of pollution control.
- A RC book.
- A fitness certification.
- A registration certificate.
- A certificate of insurance
- The owner’s signature is the only form of identification.
- Chassis and Engine Numbers
Pay Vahan Parivahan Tax
Follow these procedures to pay Vahan Tax:
- Select the state where you wish to go from the ‘Select Visiting State Name’ combo box.
- From the ‘Service Name‘ combo box, choose Service Name.
- If you do not have an NCR permit, select ‘VEHICLE TAX COLLECTION (OTHER STATE).
- Choose ‘VEHICLE TAX COLLECTION (NCR)’ if you have an NCR permit.
- Click the ‘Go’ button to access the vehicle information form.
- Enter the ‘Vehicle No.’ and click the ‘Get Details’ option to complete out the form.
- Fill out all of the information completely.
- To compute the tax, click the ‘Calculate Tax’ button.
- To pay the computed tax, click the ‘Pay Tax’ option.
- It will launch the VAHAN payment gateway.
- Select a payment gateway and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- After paying the Vahan tax, the Checkpost application will be redirected.
- If payment is successful, the Checkpost programme will create a success receipt.
- Make a copy of the receipt.
Vahan 4 Fancy Number
- Step-1:Register as a Public User on the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway’s (MoRTH) official website.
- Step 2: After signing up and logging in to your account, choose the fancy number.
- Step 3: Pay the registration costs and reserve the number.
- Step 4: Place a bid on your preferred VIP vehicle number.
Vahan Prarivahan-Related FAQs
What exactly is Vahan/Vahan 4 parivahan?
Vahan Parivahan is a platform where the applicant may view all of the information regarding their car registration as well as all of the necessary papers associated with it. This is a component of the Government of India’s flagship initiative.
What additional features does the Vahan site have?
The applicant will have access to a wide range of services through the site. The application may verify the status of their RC, which is the most significant feature. The page contains further information regarding the services provided by the Vahan Parivahan Portal.
How can I sign up for vahan.parivahan.gov.in?
The portal registration process is easy and quick.
The applicant just has to provide their basic information, which includes personal information and address information.
On the same page, applicants must establish a password that will be used for future logins.
Is it necessary to have a mobile device to register on the Vahan portal?
Yes, a valid mobile phone number is required for registration on the vahan parivahan portal. The authority will send an OTP on it, which is required for the registration procedure to be completed.
How can I sign in to Vahan Parivahan?
Applicant can log in to the portal using their car registration number and chassis number to access the services.
However, in order to access additional services, applicants must first check in with their cellphone number and email address.
How can I make an online payment for my Vahan tax?
Step 1: Go to Vahan Portal’s main website. Step 2: Select the “Pay Tax” option. Step 3: Select a payment gateway and click the Continue button. Step 4: Carefully complete the tax form. Step 5: Following the submission of the tax form, you will be forwarded to the check post application.
How can I pay my Parivahan road tax online?
To pay your road tax online, follow these steps: Step 1: Go to Vahan Parivahan’s official website. Step 2: Log in using your login credentials, then select “Online Services” and then “Pay Vehicle Tax.” Step 3: Type in your registration number, Number of Chassis. Step 4: Pay your road tax online.
How can I pay my motor vehicle tax?
Motor vehicle tax may be paid online using the e-portal Parivahan gov in, as well as through the state’s transport site.
What is the RC status of the vehicle?
The RC is an official document that proves your car is registered with the transport department. To receive RC information in Vahan by SMS, type VAHAN Registration number of car and send it to 7738299899.
How do I find out what my MV tax is?
To check the Motor Vehicle Tax online, follow the steps outlined here: Step 1: Navigate to the Vahan e-Services webpage. Step 2: Go to the “Know Your Vehicle Details” section. Step 3: Enter your car identification number and the verification code. Step 4: Click the “search” button to see Vahan’s current status.
How do I get in touch with Vahan?
The contact information for the helpdesk is as follows:
Contact Information: +91-120-2459168 Email: email@example.com
How do I check my Vahan information online?
Step 1: Examine the official webpage. Step 2: Select the “Know Your Vehicle Details” option. Step 3: Enter the vehicle’s registration number and press the “search” button.
How can I look up the automobile owner’s information online?
Step 1: Go to the official website. Step 2: Select “Know Your Vehicle Details” from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Enter the vehicle’s registration number and click the “search” button. Step 4: You may now acquire the car as well as the owner’s information from this page.
Contact Details of Vahan
Important Vahan Parivahan Status Services Links
Applicants can obtain the vahan parivahan status by clicking on the following links:
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. HydExcust.org is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and HydExcust.org cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply HydExcust.org’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.